I recently posted an article listing 30 things that people often bring to coaching with me. It is a handout that I use with students on a course that I help run in the Summer but is based on my experience with the executives that I regularly coach.
Well, it has proven to be one of the most viewed articles that I have placed on LinkedIn, and so I thought I’d add the further thirty items from the other side of the handout!
I hope that they will be of interest.
- Building my external network
- Deadling with (difficult) individuals
- Developing my industry presence
- Doing research and preparing reports
- Engaging an audience
- Feeling uncomfortable about something
- Getting to know key influencers
- Giving something back
- Having more impact (world, industry, organisation)
- How do I work with a PA?
- How to make new friends
- I don’t do what I want to do
- I don’t really know how to delegate
- I know something won’t work but
- I’m changing; but my partner isn’t
- I’m sceptical of…
- I’ve had this feedback
- Life work balance
- Managing tasks more effectively
- My boss is a bully
- My family and other animals
- My health is suffering
- Raising my profile internally
- Someone says that I’m a bully
- Thinking strategically
- Time management as task management
- What does this initiative mean?
- What’s the next big idea?
- Where do I take my organisation?
- Widening my knowledge of the organisation
Naturally, there is no particular order to them!